Welsh spoken files on line

Andrew Carnie acarnie at MIT.EDU
Wed Feb 14 05:02:06 UTC 1996

------- Forwarded Message

From: Nicholas Kibre <6500njk at ucsbuxa.ucsb.edu>
To: celtling at mitvma.mit.edu
Subject: On line spoken welsh archive

I just mand this announcement on welsh-l, but I thought there might be
some interest here too.

For several years I have been making a collection of spoken Welsh (I'm a
linguist and this is the data for my research). I recently started putting
some examples in a web page, where anyone who wants to can listen to
them.
Hopefully this might be useful to other learners (especially those, like
me, who don't get much chance to hear the language spoken). The URL is:

        http://humanitas.ucsb.edu/users/kibre/casgliad/casgliad.html

ps: I'm always looking to add new recordings and texts; since I don't have
money for travelling, I'm looking for people who can record radio programs
for me--this is important for my research and I don't mind paying for the
trouble!

Best Wishes,
 Nick Kibre

_              Nicholas Kibre --- 6500njk at ucsbuxa.ucsb.edu              _
        Adran Ieithyddiaeth, Prifysgol Califfornia, Santa Barbara

------- End of Forwarded Message