Publications: Lublin

Andrew Carnie acarnie at MIT.EDU
Mon Jun 3 18:29:07 UTC 1996

------- Forwarded Message

Received From: "Eugeniusz Cyran" <CYRAN at zeus.kul.lublin.pl>
To: celtling at mitvma.mit.edu
Date:          Mon, 3 Jun 1996 11:02:17 +0100
Subject

Some time ago someone asked the Celtlingers
to come forward with any info concerning
celtic linguistics publications. Here's a list of
some books and articles which appeared in Lublin
(Dept. of Celtic, Catholic University of Lublin):

BOOK 1 "Focus on Language" (1994) eds. Edmund Gussmann
and Henryk Kardela, UMCS Lublin.
contains (among other things):
- -Anna Bloch-Rozmej, "Geminates and Interonset
Government in Irish"
- -Anna Bondaruk, "Irish as a Pitch Accent Language
(Connemara Dialect)"
- -Eugeniusz Cyran, "Super-Heavy Rhymes in Modern Irish"
- -Aidan Doyle, "Clitics and Noun Phrases in Irish"

BOOK 2 "Licensing in Syntax and Phonology" (1995), ed.
Edmund Gussmann, Folium, Lublin.
Contains (among other things):
- -Anna Bloch-Rozmej, "Nasal lenition and the Theory
of Phonological Government" (Irish)
- -Anita Buczek, "Lenition and Fortition: Consonant
Mutation in Welsh"
- -Eugeniusz Cyran, "Vocalic Systems in Government
Phonology" (Munster Irish)

BOOK 3 "A Festschrift for Edmund Gussmann" (1996), eds.
Henryk Kardela and Bogdan Szymanek, RWKUL, Lublin.
contains (among other things):
- -Eugeniusz Cyran, "Parametric Occurrence of Elements
in Phonological Systems" (Irish)
- -Aidan Doyle, "Nominal Borrowings and Word-Formation
in Irish"
- -Grazyna Rowicka, "2+2 = 3. Stress in Munster Irish"

That's all from me. If somebody is interested in getting