Celtic Language teachers list

Andrew Carnie acarnie at MIT.EDU
Thu Mar 28 21:57:54 UTC 1996

------- Forwarded Message

 FROM: jtm at futon.sfsu.edu

Friends,

Somebody, I think it might have been owner-celtling at MITVMA.MIT.EDU, once said:

> on this list are that (1) the discussion be about grammar, from
> the theoretical linguistic stance (not the pedagogical one). (2)

If I might take a second to point out, pedagogical questions, comments,
Welsh language CD-Roms, &c. are quite appropriate and welcome on the
Celtic language teachers list:

celtic-t = Celtic Langs Teaching List = CELTIC-T at VM1.SPCS.UMN.EDU
ctserv =  Celtic-t server = listserv at VM1.SPCS.UMN.EDU

Send the usual subscribe message to the server, and your messages
to the celtic-t at ... address.

- -jtm

- --
John T. McCranie, Comp. Sci. and Linguistics Grad Student,
jtm at futon.sfsu.edu    http://futon.sfsu.edu/~jtm/
San Francisco State University

------- End of Forwarded Message