Native Speaker of Irish or SG wanted in Boston (fwd)

Andrew Carnie carnie at linguistlist.org
Thu Jul 24 22:47:54 UTC 1997

Friends,

I'm teaching an intro to linguistic field methods at Harvard this
fall and need a native speaker consultant. I'm looking for a *native*
speaker of Irish or Scots Gaelic, who lives in the Boston/Cambridge area.
This is a paid position (35 hours @ $15/h), the class meets Thursday
afternoons and the consultant must be available at that time. They must
also be legally allowed to work in the United States.

Please pass this note on to anyone who you think might be interested

(I am also interested in a speaker of Welsh or Breton)

Best,

Andrew