Closing for N-Mas

Elizabeth J. Pyatt ejp10 at psu.edu
Mon Dec 17 18:50:40 UTC 2001

Hello:

FYI - Celtling will be effectively closed from Dec 19 5 PM EDT (+5
GMT) to Jan 2 for the Winter holidays.

Yes, this is because the I, your moderator, will be away from the
computer and will not have ready access to e-mail. :)

Traffic has been relatively light, so I'm not anticipating this will
be a real problem, but please let me know if it is otherwise so.

FYI 2 - I would like to remind everyone not to post via the old
e-mail address at celtling at mitva.mit.edu. Please use
"celtling at lists.linguistlist.org" as listed below instead.

The old e-mail address has been getting spammed something fierce, and
some messages have been causing my computer to crash.  >:| Just so
you know, a message from that address may get automatically deleted
unopened.

Most real messages have been coming from the new address, so again
I'm not anticipating problems there.

So....

Nadolig Llawen a Blwyddyn Newydd Dda
Nollaig Shona agus Bliain Nua faoi Mhaise duibh
Nedeleg Laouen na Bloavezh Mat
Nollaig chridheil agus Bliadhna mhath ùr

And other similar greetings :)
--
o.o.o.o.o.o.o.o.o.o

CELTLING
Post: celtling at lists.linguistlist.org OR celtling at listserv.linguistlist.org
Subscribe/Unsubscribe - Go to Archives, then click "Join or leave" link