New Celtling Website

Elizabeth J. Pyatt ejp10 at psu.edu
Mon Oct 15 16:44:41 UTC 2001

Hello Celtling Folk:

A new Celtling Website has been posted at
<http://www.personal.psu.edu/ejp10/celtling> It lists the Celtling
mission and policy as well as links to other Celtic language
Listservs and online dictionaries. If I'm missing any important
links, please let me know, so i can update it.

I'm hoping add more resources over time including additional links
and the bibliography project Andrew Carnie started. If anyone has any
resources, comments on errors or suggestions about the web site or
the list, please let me know.

Elizabeth Pyatt (ejp10 at psu.edu)
Editor, Celtling

--
o.o.o.o.o.o.o.o.o.o

CELTLING
Post: celtling at lists.psu.edu
Subscribe/Unsubscribe - Go to Archives, then click "Join or leave" link