Fwd: Institute for the Languages of Scotland.

Elizabeth J. Pyatt ejp10 at psu.edu
Mon Jun 3 14:10:07 UTC 2002

Forwarded from Gaidhlig-B.

P.S. Celtling is open for business again.

To: GAIDHLIG-B at LISTSERV.HEANET.IE

This is an important notice for those want to protect and develop the
languages of Scotland.  This includes Gaelic, Scottish English and
Scots from every district of our country, and perhaps, include
research into old languages such as Pictish, old Norse and the like.
I hope you all manage there -  to one of the meetings at least.  Will
you pass on this notice to all your friends and contacts who are
intersted in the languages, regardless of which it is.  Your
constructive opinions and ideas will be very welcome.  Visit
<http://www.arts.ed.ac.uk/celtscot/institutelanguagesscotland>www.arts.ed.ac.uk/celtscot/institutelanguagesscotland
or write to
<mailto:lorna at lpike.fsbusiness.co.uk>lorna at lpike.fsbusiness.co.uk for
further information.

Fiona Patrick
'Sinne'

Institute for the

Languages of Scotland

A Feasibility Study

A project funded by The Carnegie Trust for the Universities of Scotland

FOCUS GROUPS

will be held in the following venues

Glasgow

Conference Suite, Mitchell Library

North Street

30 May 5.00-8.00 pm

Dundee

Conference Room, Central Library

Wellgate Centre

6 June 5.30-8.30 pm

Dumfries

Lochthorn Library, Edinburgh Road

12 June 5.00-7.30 pm

Edinburgh

Bank Room, Central Library, George IV Bridge

17 June 5.30-8.00 pm

Inverness

Netley Centre, Bishop's Road

20 June 7.00-9.00 pm

ALL ARE WELCOME

Refreshments available

--
o.o.o.o.o.o.o.o.o.o

CELTLING
Post: celtling at lists.linguistlist.org OR celtling at listserv.linguistlist.org
Subscribe/Unsubscribe - Go to Archives, then click "Join or leave" link