Moderator: Polling Listmemebers

Elizabeth J. Pyatt ejp10 at psu.edu
Thu May 16 16:39:19 UTC 2002

Hello All:

I've been getting some interesting requests behind the scenes, and I
realized it's been a while since the list has addressed what it wants.

If you can, please take a few minutes to fill out the following poll
below and send it to the moderator at ejp10 at psu.edu. I'll compile the
results and report on them.

If you don't send anything back, I'll assume that you are satisfied
with the status quo (although I will be planning to expand the
website).

Thank you for your time

Elizabeth

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

INSTRUCTIONS
Place an "X" or some mark next to the option you prefer.

FORMAT

I would prefer to list to be:

a. Moderated by an editor (current setting)
b. Unmoderated but open to members only
c. Other (please comment)

TOPIC

I would prefer topics to:

a. Stick to linguistics of Celtic languages only
b. Allow other language issues such as etymology,language policy,
literature, etc.,  as long as it's related to Celtic
c. Other (please comment)

CONTENT

Please check all that apply

a. Announcements of books, conferences, articles and similar matters
b. Inquiries on Celtic linguistic topics
c. Open debate on Celtic linguistic issues
d. Other (please specify)

WEBSITE

Please list any additional content you think the Celtling website
should (or should not) include. The current website is at
<http://www.personal.psu.edu/ejp10/celtling>

MEMBERSHIP DIRECTORY

Would you be interested in being listed in a directory of Celtic linguists?

a. Yes
b. No

OTHER COMMENTS

Please let me know if you have any comments or suggestions.

--
o.o.o.o.o.o.o.o.o.o

CELTLING
Post: celtling at lists.linguistlist.org OR celtling at listserv.linguistlist.org
Subscribe/Unsubscribe - Go to Archives, then click "Join or leave" link