Croman mac Nessa: Fonts with Circumflex /y/ and /w/

Elizabeth J. Pyatt ejp10 at psu.edu
Thu Apr 24 14:13:58 UTC 2003

From: XPrinceHawkX at aol.com
Date: Thu, 24 Apr 2003 02:20:40 EDT
Subject: Re: [CELTLING] Marion Gunn: Fonts with Circumflex /y/ and /w/

<< Please let me know if this helps, which I hope it will >>

Hylo, Marion.

Diolch yn fawr.  I found a font (Pryd Euro-Cymraeg) through these sites that
does indeed meet my needs.

Bendithion mawr,
Croman mac Nessa

P.S.  To Steve Hewitt:  I have Windows 98, but not Word 98, and there's
nothing in the 241 fonts I had (yes, I'm mad about fonts) before downloading
Pryd Euro-Cymraeg that would allow the characters in question.

--
o.o.o.o.o.o.o.o.o.o

CELTLING
Post: celtling at lists.linguistlist.org OR celtling at listserv.linguistlist.org
Subscribe/Unsubscribe - Go to Archives, then click "Join or leave" link