Andrea Nuti: Fonts with Circumflex /y/ and /w/

Elizabeth J. Pyatt ejp10 at psu.edu
Tue Apr 29 12:07:00 UTC 2003

Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2003 12:29:31 +0200
To: The Celtic Linguistics List <CELTLING at LISTSERV.LINGUISTLIST.ORG>
From: Andrea Nuti <a.nuti at ling.unipi.it>
Subject: Re: Croman mac Nessa: Fonts with Circumflex /y/ and /w/

dear Croman, my solution to your problem might not be sufficiently
good, but, just in case...
I work with Mac, and I have a greek font called "2greek". I just type
the circumflex, then shift to any other normal font, say times, and
type y or w, that show up under the circumflex...
ciao
Andrea Nuti

--
o.o.o.o.o.o.o.o.o.o

CELTLING
Post: celtling at lists.linguistlist.org OR celtling at listserv.linguistlist.org
Subscribe/Unsubscribe - Go to Archives, then click "Join or leave" link