Brian Doyle: Natural Language Processing for Minority Languages -- DEADLINE FOR ABSTRACTS 19 MARCH

Elizabeth J. Pyatt ejp10 at psu.edu
Thu Feb 6 15:50:36 UTC 2003

Date: Thu, 06 Feb 2003 08:54:30 -0600
Subject: FW: Call for papers: Natural Language Processing for Minority
	Languages -- DEADLINE FOR ABSTRACTS 19 MARCH
From: Brian Doyle <brian at gael-image.com>
To: Comhra i nGaeilge na hEireann <GAEILGE-A at LISTSERV.HEANET.IE>,
         The Celtic Linguistics List <CELTLING at LISTSERV.LINGUISTLIST.ORG>

B'fhéidir go mbeidh spéis agaibh sa mbeagán seo thíos....
(Of possible interest....)

Brian Ó Dubhghaill
Linguistics, Northeastern Illinois University (Grad student)

--
Elizabeth J. Pyatt, Ph.D.

228A Computer Building
University Park, PA 16801