Blackburn Press: Publisher seeking publishing projects

Elizabeth J. Pyatt ejp10 at psu.edu
Wed May 7 11:58:07 UTC 2003

Blackburn Press is offering to re-pulish out-of-print books.

From: "Frances Reed" <FReed at BlackburnPress.com>
To: <CELTLING at LISTSERV.LINGUISTLIST.ORG>
Subject: Publisher seeking publishing projects
Date: Tue, 6 May 2003 19:01:00 -0400

The Blackburn Press is dedicated to keeping in print and available for
purchase book titles which other publishers have lost interest in and have
declared "out of print". We are especially interested in
scholarly book titles and much of what we publish finds textbook use
at the
senior undergraduate and graduate levels. If you are author whose book is
out of print, or if you are aware of an undeservedly out-of-print book which
has value and should be returned to print we'd like to hear from you.

Out-of-print titles is our specialty but we are also interested in
reviewing proposals for new book projects.

Lastly, we have a journals publishing group and this is an activity
we're keen to do more of.

We'd like to hear from you.

Frances Reed
Publisher
The Blackburn Press
<mailto:freed at blackburnpress.com>freed at blackburnpress.com
<http://www.blackburnpress.com>www.blackburnpress.com
01-973-228-7077
01-973-228-7276 (fax)

--
o.o.o.o.o.o.o.o.o.o

CELTLING
Post: celtling at lists.linguistlist.org OR celtling at listserv.linguistlist.org
Subscribe/Unsubscribe - Go to Archives, then click "Join or leave" link