LinguistList: Historical Ling/Scotland; Historical Ling/Italy

Elizabeth J. Pyatt ejp10 at psu.edu
Thu Oct 23 18:20:57 UTC 2003

FYI - There will be a conference on language
contact at St. Andrews University in June 2004.
The focus will be on Western Europe including
Britain, France, the Low countries, and Iberia.

Elizabeth

-----

--
o.o.o.o.o.o.o.o.o.o

CELTLING
Post: celtling at lists.linguistlist.org OR celtling at listserv.linguistlist.org
Subscribe/Unsubscribe - Go to Archives, then click "Join or leave" link