Fwd: The LINGUIST List Fund Drive

Elizabeth J. Pyatt ejp10 at psu.edu
Fri May 21 20:26:56 UTC 2004

Hello members:

As many of you may be aware, our sponsoring organization LinguistList
is suffering a shortage for next year's budget.  If you can spare
some funds for the organization I know they would really appreciate
it.  I 've already made a pledge myself. Please see the note from
Linguist List for more details.

ALSO they may pilot a service which will feed Celtic related news
directly to us, so there may be more benefits coming.

Your moderator

Elizabeth Pyatt

----------------

Date: Fri, 21 May 2004 15:20:41 -0400 (EDT)
From: Neil Salmond <neil at linguistlist.org>

Dear Reader,

Did you know that this list is hosted for free by The LINGUIST List or
that you can find archives of past postings on The LINGUIST List
website?  The Linguist List is proud to support listservs such as this
one as part of it's commitment to the linguistics community.

This commitment comes with a price however. In addition to the amount
we receive from governments and institutions, we need to raise over
$60,000 annually just to keep up with the costs of running LINGUIST,
the website, and lists like the one you are reading now. The LINGUIST
List is currently having a fund-drive.

If you find the list you are reading now to be a valuable resourse,
please consider supporting LINGUIST, which underwrites the cost. We
are happy to accept donations of any size from $5 on up. You can
donate now at http://linguistlist.org/donation.html.

Thank you,
The LINGUIST List Crew

--
o.o.o.o.o.o.o.o.o.o

CELTLING
Post: celtling at lists.linguistlist.org OR celtling at listserv.linguistlist.org
Subscribe/Unsubscribe - Go to Archives, then click "Join or leave" link