LinguistList: Books for Review

Elizabeth J. Pyatt ejp10 at psu.edu
Wed Apr 6 14:39:28 UTC 2005

The following book is available from Linguist List for Review

AUTHOR: Hickey, Raymond
TITLE: A Sound Atlas of Irish English
SERIES: Topics in English Linguistics 48
PUBLISHER: Mouton de Gruyter
YEAR: 2004
ISBN: 311018298X
ANNOUNCED IN: http://linguistlist.org/issues/16/16-1005.html

This is a chance to receive a free copy of this book and have a
published review. See instructions below. A complete list of books
for review is available from
http://linguistlist.org/issues/16/16-1062.html