Andrew Carnie: New Book Ms. on Irish Nouns

Elizabeth J. Pyatt ejp10 at psu.edu
Mon Jun 6 13:20:20 UTC 2005

From: Andrew Carnie <carnie at linguistlist.org>
To: celtling at LISTSERV.LINGUISTLIST.ORG
Subject: New Book Ms. on Irish Nouns (fwd)

Colleagues & Friends,

Finally (after nearly 17 years working on it!), I've finally finished a
fairly complete draft of a book manuscript on the declension of Irish
nouns. The book is mostly meant as a reference tool, where you can
look up fully declined lists of irish nouns; but it also includes
some refinements to the traditional description of declensions
classes, plural formations and mutation types.

The book is entitled "Irish Nouns: A Guide for Students, Teachers and
Researchers" and can be found at:

http://dingo.sbs.arizona.edu/~carnie/Pages/IrishNominalDeclensions.html

I'm currently looking for a publisher for the book. However, in the
meantime, I'd welcome comments from you, especially if you are a
student or teacher of language. Corrections to mistakes are
especially welcome.

Best,

Andrew Carnie

--
o.o.o.o.o.o.o.o.o.o

CELTLING
Post: celtling at lists.linguistlist.org OR celtling at listserv.linguistlist.org
Subscribe/Unsubscribe - Go to Archives, then click "Join or leave" link