Elizabeth Pyatt: Irish Studies Review - New Issue Alert

Elizabeth J. Pyatt ejp10 at psu.edu
Tue Jun 7 12:13:41 UTC 2005

Contents for the latest issue of Irish Studies
Review.  The focus is mostly on literature and
social history.

Elizabeth
Elizabeth J. Pyatt, Ph.D.
http://www.personal.psu.edu/ejp10

-------------------
From: "SARA Alerting" <sara at metapress.com>
To: <ejp10 at psu.edu>
Subject: Irish Studies Review - New Issue Alert

   Friday 3, June

Dear Elizabeth Pyatt,

Volume 13 Number 2/May, 2005 of Irish Studies
Review is now available on the Taylor & Francis
web site at
<http://journalsonline.tandf.co.uk/link.asp?id=R4761W713JX5>
http://journalsonline.tandf.co.uk.

To unsubscribe from this alert please visit:
<http://www.tandf.co.uk/sara>
http://www.tandf.co.uk/sara .

This issue contains:

<http://journalsonline.tandf.co.uk/link.asp?id=H450325W632Q1120>An
Identity of Two Halves?: Glasgow Celtic
Supporters, Identity, and Scottish Society  p.
139 David McMenemy, Alan Poulter
<http://journalsonline.tandf.co.uk/link.asp?id=W671T85854H53661>FRENCH
TOURIST IMAGES OF IRELAND ANDL'IMAGINAIRE
IRLANDAIS  p. 151 Geraldine Sheridan, Sinéad
O'Leary
<http://journalsonline.tandf.co.uk/link.asp?id=H2113207475024N2>Rednecks
and Southsiders Need Not Apply: Subalternity and
soul in Roddy Doyle's The Commitments  p. 163
Lisa McGonigle
<http://journalsonline.tandf.co.uk/link.asp?id=T56406KM4825LQ29>Making
it National; Or, the Art of the Tale:
Correspondence between William Carleton and his
Publisher  p. 175 Jackie Turton
<http://journalsonline.tandf.co.uk/link.asp?id=M860715100532751>Slippery
Sam and Tomtinker Tim: Beckett and MacGreevy's
Urban Poetics  p. 189 David Wheatley
<http://journalsonline.tandf.co.uk/link.asp?id=MKXK84W1G6611P25>Turning
and Turning in the Narrowing Gyre: The shaping of
W. B. Yeats's dramaturgy and its sense of Irish
performance history  p. 203 Alan J. Fletcher
<http://journalsonline.tandf.co.uk/link.asp?id=M50544491074177J>Twilight
Zones: On the Holocaust and poetic remembering.
An interview with Gerald Dawe  p. 221 Katrina
Goldstone, Gerald Dawe
<http://journalsonline.tandf.co.uk/link.asp?id=XM67808265Q01131>Review
Article  p. 227 Matthew Campbell
<http://journalsonline.tandf.co.uk/link.asp?id=XU01W14043020756>Reviews
 p. 233 Michelle Comber

If you are not a current subscriber to this
publication, you can request a free sample issue
<http://journalsonline.tandf.co.uk/link.asp?id=csi;104604>
here.

Register your email address at
<http://www.tandf.co.uk/eupdates>www.tandf.co.uk/eupdates
to receive information from the Taylor & Francis
Group on books, journals and other news within
your areas of interest.
You will be able to update your details or
unsubscribe at any time. We respect your privacy
and will not disclose, rent or sell your email
address to any outside organisation.

Thank you,
SARA Alerting

To subscribe to this journal, please email:
<mailto:jane.dawson at tandf.co.uk>
jane.dawson at tandf.co.uk

If you would like to register for further titles,
or unsubscribe from this SARA alerting list,
please visit <http://www.tandf.co.uk/sara>
http://www.tandf.co.uk/sara

FEEDBACK
If you have any comments or questions on the SARA
service, please send an email to:
<mailto:sara at tandf.co.uk> sara at tandf.co.uk

ONWARD DISSEMINATION OF CONTENTS PAGES
List owners and Moderators: we would welcome the
opportunity of telling your list members about
our free SARA service and positively invite all
Moderators to mention the service to their
members and to encourage them to sign up
personally on our Home Page at
<http://www.tandf.co.uk/sara>
http://www.tandf.co.uk/sara

Taylor & Francis would like the opportunity to
announce our service to your discussion group
members. If this is possible please email:
<mailto:sharron.lawrence at tandf.co.uk>
sharron.lawrence at tandf.co.uk

Taylor & Francis Group
London * New York * Oslo * Philadelphia * Singapore * Stockholm
UK Head Office: T&F Informa Academic (Journals),
Building 4, Milton Park, Abingdon, Oxfordshire
OX14 4RN

--
o.o.o.o.o.o.o.o.o.o

CELTLING
Post: celtling at lists.linguistlist.org OR celtling at listserv.linguistlist.org
Subscribe/Unsubscribe - Go to Archives, then click "Join or leave" link