Robert Lacey: How to Subscribe to Paleohispanica

Elizabeth J. Pyatt ejp10 at psu.edu
Thu Jun 9 14:32:14 UTC 2005

From: ROBERT LACEY <robert.lacey at llgc.org.uk>
To: The Celtic Linguistics List <CELTLING at LISTSERV.LINGUISTLIST.ORG>

Glad to hear that Palaeohispanica 4 has appeared.
This isn't really a linguistics issue but:  I've
been trying to subscribe to this for a while via
our subscriptions agents but they don't seem to
be having any luck. I contacted the publisher who
gave us the details of the distributor which were
duly passed on but still no reply. Would be glad
to hear how any of your respective institutions
obtain this journal.

--
Robert Lacey
Llyfrgellydd Cynorthwyol/Assistant Librarian

Ffôn/Tel: (01970) 632815
Ffacs/Fax: (01970) 632852
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Fy marn i ac nid barn Llyfrgell Genedlaethol Cymru/
My opinion and not that of the National Library of Wales
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Mae'r Llyfrgell yn cadw gwybodaeth bersonol at bwrpasau gweinyddol. Ni
ddatgelir y manylion i unrhyw sefydliad anawdurdodedig, ac fe'u cedwir
am gyfnod rhesymol o amser. Am fwy o fanylion, cysylltwch â'r Swyddog
Gwarchod Data yn y cyfeiriad uchod, neu, gweler gwefan y Llyfrgell,
http://www.llgc.org.uk/gwyb/dpa/index_c.htm

The Library holds personal data for administrative purposes. This
information will not be disclosed to any unauthorised organisation, and
will be retained for a reasonable period of time.  For further
information, please visit the Library's website at
http://www.llgc.org.uk/gwyb/dpa/index_s.htm or contact the Data
Protection Officer at the above address.

--
o.o.o.o.o.o.o.o.o.o

CELTLING
Post: celtling at lists.linguistlist.org OR celtling at listserv.linguistlist.org
Subscribe/Unsubscribe - Go to Archives, then click "Join or leave" link