Marion Gunn: Border Experiences

Elizabeth J. Pyatt ejp10 at psu.edu
Fri May 27 12:04:04 UTC 2005

From: Marion Gunn <mgunn at egt.ie>
CC: celtling at LISTSERV.LINGUISTLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Alberto Fedrigotti: Border Experiences

Sure. And I, in turn, am curious to know how you came to take an
interest in Cornish, Alberto!

However, suggest we do this off-list (only copying to CELTLING matters
of interest to a wider public).

Nos da dhys! (almost 22:00 here in Ireland)
mg
Scríobh "Alberto Fedrigotti":

--
o.o.o.o.o.o.o.o.o.o

CELTLING
Post: celtling at lists.linguistlist.org OR celtling at listserv.linguistlist.org
Subscribe/Unsubscribe - Go to Archives, then click "Join or leave" link