Fwd: [CELTIC-T] summer course listings on the LCTL database

Elizabeth J. Pyatt ejp10 at PSU.EDU
Tue Nov 29 16:32:41 UTC 2005

From: lctl project coordinator <lctl at UMN.EDU>
Subject: [CELTIC-T] summer course listings on the LCTL database
To: CELTIC-T at LISTS.UMN.EDU

The LCTL project again asks you to let us know about all summer
courses for LCTLs, so that we can keep our database up-to-date.

If you could please check our current database. If you want to see
only summer listings, check the College/University (Summer)) box on
the search page: http://www.carla.umn.edu/lctl/db/index.html .

To add or modify a listing, you can either input the details
yourself, or email me with the relevant information.

If you know of other LCTL summer courses, please tell me or the
administrators of the courses, and I will make sure we include them.

Sincerely

Louis Janus

--
o.o.o.o.o.o.o.o.o.o

CELTLING
Post: celtling at lists.linguistlist.org OR celtling at listserv.linguistlist.org
Subscribe/Unsubscribe - Go to Archives, then click "Join or leave" link