The Larzac Inscription & Adsagsona...

Wade MacMorrighan macmorrigaine at AIM.COM
Sun May 28 20:57:06 UTC 2006

Good afternoon:

I was hoping that someone on this list might be able to help me locate some pertinent information-- I am looking for the full text, translated into English of course, for the infamous Gallo-Roman Larzac inscription!  I am also researching the Underworld Sorceress-Goddess, Adsagsona, so...any pertinent texts as to Her identity, or what might be known of Her, would be particularly helpful (I am also searching for the probable etymology of Her "name" or epithet).

Take Care,
Wade MacMorrighan