Fwd: Celtic Summer Language Courses?

Elizabeth J. Pyatt ejp10 at PSU.EDU
Thu Nov 9 14:17:41 UTC 2006

If your North American institution plans to offer a Celtic language
course in Summer 2007 or later, you can list it in the UMN Database
of Less Commonly Taught Language (LCTL) Courses

http://db.carla.umn.edu/lctl/bdb_new.html
http://carla.umn.edu/lctl/db

See details below.

--
o.o.o.o.o.o.o.o.o.o

CELTLING
Post: celtling at lists.linguistlist.org OR celtling at listserv.linguistlist.org
Subscribe/Unsubscribe - Go to Archives, then click "Join or leave" link