Fwd: Jobs: Gaelic, Scottish & Socioling: Researcher, University of Aberdeen

Elizabeth J. Pyatt ejp10 at PSU.EDU
Tue Jul 24 12:41:29 UTC 2007

I'm not sure if this is a Scots-only position or
if Gaelic is actually involved, but I thought I
would pass this on anyway.

Elizabeth

--
o.o.o.o.o.o.o.o.o.o

CELTLING
Post: celtling at lists.linguistlist.org OR celtling at listserv.linguistlist.org
Subscribe/Unsubscribe - Go to Archives, then click "Join or leave" link