Old Breton Glosses Online

Elizabeth J. Pyatt ejp10 at PSU.EDU
Fri Aug 29 15:59:31 UTC 2008

Received from brittonica list

A PDF document compiling Old Breton Glosses is available from the
University of Vienna. Text/translations are in German. See original
message below.

At 5:16 PM +0000 8/20/08, brittonica at yahoogroups.com wrote:
>1. Old Breton glosses online
>     Posted by: "David Stifter" david.stifter at univie.ac.at david_stifter
>     Date: Tue Aug 19, 2008 12:23 pm ((PDT))
>
>Dear all,
>
>I want to draw your attention to a very useful collection of the Old
>Breton glosses, compiled by my colleague Bernhard Bauer in Vienna. This
>collection has now been made accessible online at:
>
>http://othes.univie.ac.at/685/
>
>The work contains an extensive index. The introduction and translations
>are in German.
>
>David

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
Elizabeth J. Pyatt, Ph.D.
Instructional Designer/Part time Instructor in Linguistics
Penn State University
ejp10 at psu.edu
http://www.personal.psu.edu/ejp10/

Got Unicode Blog
http://www.personal.psu.edu/ejp10/blogs/gotunicode/index.html
--
o.o.o.o.o.o.o.o.o.o

CELTLING
Post: celtling at lists.linguistlist.org OR celtling at listserv.linguistlist.org
Subscribe/Unsubscribe - Go to Archives, then click "Join or leave" link