Papers on Celtic Language Contact Available

Marion Gunn mgunn at UCD.IE
Thu Mar 13 11:54:32 UTC 2008

Go raibh maith agat, Elizabeth. I hear from Liam Mac Amhlaigh the great
news that he is about to publish his major work on Irish Dictionaries
and Irish Lexicographers, of which those of us who attended the DIAS
Tionól will already have had a tempting taster! More about this anon
(will pass on more info as soon as he sends it to me).
mg

Elizabeth J. Pyatt: