Test Message - Please Reply

ejp10 ejp10 at PSU.EDU
Tue Sep 1 12:49:05 UTC 2009

Marion:

In reference to the duplicates, I have found at least two
subscriptions for you. Can you check your three mails and see if there
is a 3rd e-mail address?

Marion Gunn
mgunn at EGT.IE
mgunn at UCD.IE

In any case, I can remove at least one of these if you let me know
which e-mail you prefer.

Thanks (GRMA)

Elizabeth

On Sep 1, 2009, at 5:22 AM, Marion Gunn wrote:

> I received 3 duplicate copies of your msg (below), Elizabeth, plus 3
> duplicates of all of the responses. I'd much rather receive just 1
> copy of each msg in future.
>
> Le dea-mhéin,
> mg
>

> Scríobh ejp10:
>> Hello:
>>
>> I'm testing to see if announcements are getting to the readership.
>> Last Thurs/Fri I asked someone to post two book announcements. If
>> you have a chance, please let me know if you recall seeing them or
>> not.
>>
>> Any information appreciated.
>>
>> Cheers/Hwyl/Sláinte
>>
>> Elizabeth