Test Message - Please Reply

Christopher.Mather at ALLENOVERY.COM Christopher.Mather at ALLENOVERY.COM
Tue Sep 8 23:26:47 UTC 2009

Yes, received
Best
Christopher

-----Original Message-----
From: The Celtic Linguistics List [mailto:CELTLING at LISTSERV.LINGUISTLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of ejp10
Sent: Monday, August 31, 2009 10:46 PM
To: CELTLING at LISTSERV.LINGUISTLIST.ORG
Subject: Test Message - Please Reply

Hello:

I'm testing to see if announcements are getting to the readership.
Last Thurs/Fri I asked someone to post two book announcements. If you have a chance, please let me know if you recall seeing them or not.

Any information appreciated.

Cheers/Hwyl/Sláinte

Elizabeth
o.o.o.o.o.o.o.o.o
CELTLING

Post: celtling at lists.linguistlist.org OR celtling at listserv.linguistlist.org
Subscribe/Unsubscribe - Go to Archives, then click "Join or leave" link

This email is confidential and may also be privileged. If you are not the intended recipient please delete it and notify us immediately by telephoning or e-mailing the sender.  You should not copy it or use it for any purpose nor disclose its contents to any other person.
Allen & Overy LLP is a limited liability partnership registered in England and Wales with registered number OC306763. The term partner is used to refer to a member of Allen & Overy LLP or an employee or consultant with equivalent standing and qualifications. A list of the members of Allen & Overy LLP and of the non-members who are designated as partners is open to inspection at its registered office, One Bishops Square London E1 6AD.
For further information about how Allen & Overy LLP is regulated, including with regard to insurance mediation and other financial services, please see our website at www.allenovery.com/regulatory