Status of Academia.edu and Celtling

ejp10 ejp10 at PSU.EDU
Thu Apr 8 12:48:30 UTC 2010

Celtling Members:

Please be aware that the Academia.edu is not a sanctioned part of the CELTLING Listserv. Although several members have joined this service, I do want to note that this list in no way endorses this service.

I have contacted Academia.edu to request more information.  If you have any comments about the service either positive or negative, you can send them to me at ejp10 at psu.edu or to the list.

Cheers

Elizabeth Pyatt

Begin forwarded message:

> From: Richard Price <richardprice at ACADEMIA.EDU>
> Date: April 7, 2010 9:33:35 PM EDT
> To: CELTLING at LISTSERV.LINGUISTLIST.ORG
> Subject: 28 CELTLING members have posted 27 papers on Academia.edu
>
> Dear CELTLING members,
>
> We just wanted to let you know about some recent activity on the
> CELTLING group on Academia.edu.  In the CELTLING group on
> Academia.edu, there are now:
>
> - 28 people (3 in the last two months)
> - 27 papers
> - 21 new status updates (5 in the last two months)
> - 12 photos
>
> CELTLING members’ pages have been viewed a total of 6,210 times, and
> their papers have been viewed a total of 213 times.
>
> To see these people, papers and status updates, follow the link below:
>
> http://lists.academia.edu/See-members-of-CELTLING
>
> Richard
>

> Dr. Richard Price, post-doc, Philosophy Dept, Oxford University.
> Founder of Academia.edu

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
Elizabeth J. Pyatt, Ph.D.
Instructional Designer