CFP: "Irish Texts and Their Transmission"

ejp10 ejp10 at PSU.EDU
Mon Feb 1 15:35:15 UTC 2010

From: James Miller <lewisauce at HOTMAIL.COM>
Date: January 31, 2010 4:16:46 PM EST
Subject: Studia Celtica Fennica

I don't think this has hit this list yet.

CALL FOR PAPERS: STUDIA CELTICA FENNICA VII (2010)

Papers are invited for the forthcoming theme issue of Studia Celtica
Fennica, the peer-reviewed annual publication of the Finnish Society
for Celtic Studies SFKS ry. The theme of volume VII (2010) will be
“Irish Texts and Their Transmission”.

We welcome submissions of articles and book reviews written in all
major European languages and Celtic languages as well as Finnish and
Swedish. The deadline for articles is 31st May 2010.

For further information and submission guidelines please go tohttp://www.sfks.org/SCFstylesheet_en.php
  or contact the editors

Katja Ritari & Alexandra Bergholm
Department of World Cultures / Study of Religions
P.O.Box 59
00014 University of Helsinki
Finland
e-mail: katja.ritari(at)helsinki.fi, alexandra.bergholm(at)helsinki.fi

Those receiving this call for papers are encouraged to copy it,
circulate it, and generally make its contents known to anyone else
that might be interested.
http://clk.atdmt.com/GBL/go/196390708/direct/01/

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
Elizabeth J. Pyatt, Ph.D.
Instructional Designer/Lecturer in Linguistics
Penn State University
ejp10 at psu.edu
http://www.personal.psu.edu/ejp10/

Got Unicode Blog
http://www.personal.psu.edu/ejp10/blogs/gotunicode/index.html
o.o.o.o.o.o.o.o.o
CELTLING

Post: celtling at lists.linguistlist.org OR celtling at listserv.linguistlist.org
Subscribe/Unsubscribe - Go to Archives, then click "Join or leave" link