Fwd: [CELTIC-T] CFP Cambridge Colloquium in Anglo-Saxon, Norse and Celtic

ejp10 ejp10 at PSU.EDU
Tue Nov 16 17:38:41 UTC 2010

Another conference of possible interest.

Elizabeth

Begin forwarded message:

> From: lctl Less Commonly Taught Languages Proj <lctl at UMN.EDU>
> Date: November 16, 2010 12:23:50 PM EST
> To: CELTIC-T at LISTS.UMN.EDU
> Subject: [CELTIC-T] CFP Cambridge Colloquium in Anglo-Saxon, Norse and Celtic

o.o.o.o.o.o.o.o.o
CELTLING

Post: celtling at lists.linguistlist.org OR celtling at listserv.linguistlist.org
Subscribe/Unsubscribe - Go to Archives, then click "Join or leave" link