Announcement International Celtic Studies Postgraduate Seminar, 2012

Carl Edlund Anderson cea at CARLAZ.COM
Wed Jun 1 12:52:53 UTC 2011

On 01 Jun 2011, at 02:36 , Andrew Hawke wrote:

> I am told that after ten years, all the EEBO/TCP texts will be placed in the public domain.

Speaking of which ... I have it in mind that I have read, in the last few years, about digitisation projects to put more back issues (at least) of some Celtic philology journals (inc. CMCS?) on line.  However, I can't remember any details, and it might have just been a pleasant dream!  Anyway, does anyone know anything about such projects -- completed, ongoing, or intended?

Cheers,
Carl

--
Carl Edlund Anderson