Announcement International Celtic Studies Postgraduate Seminar, 2012

Andrew Hawke ach at ABER.AC.UK
Tue Jun 21 10:47:21 UTC 2011

Robert Lacey, a librarian at the National Library
of Wales who is unable to contribute to this list
due to a technicality, has asked my to pass on
this message which has to do with remote access
to the Library's purchased on-line resources.

Andrew

--
Andrew Hawke | Golygydd Rheolaethol | Geiriadur
Prifysgol Cymru, Canolfan Uwchefrydiau Cymreig a