XIV International Congress of Celtic Studies: Exhibitions

Marion Gunn mgunn at UCD.IE
Wed Jun 22 16:15:14 UTC 2011

For those coming to Maynooth (Ireland) this August for the XIV
International Congress of Celtic Studies, some additional treats are on
offer. I apologize for the length of this msg and for the fact that it
is all in English, but you may find the language you want by clicking on
the appropriate flag on the page indicated in the embedded link below.
All credit due to the organizers of this great international gathering
of scholars, who appear to have thought of just about everything to please.

Le dea-mhéin,
mg

(Circulating this to members of the Celtic Congress, which is a
completely different organization, whose annual gathering will take
place in Fort William (Scotland), the week prior to the events set out
below.)

Scríobh 22/06/2011 09:02, Celtic Studies Congress: