Announcement International Celtic Studies Postgraduate Seminar, 2012 (3)

Antony Green toniogreen at WEB.DE
Tue May 31 18:01:50 UTC 2011

Yes, so far only the first chapter of Genesis is available in the
unrevised 1588 version. (The whole thing is available in the 1620
revision.) I'm working on it as best I can, but there's only one of me,
and I'm spread rather thin between this and several other projects on
other languages' Wikisources (including several texts in Irish at the
multilingual Wikisource, see http://wikisource.org/wiki/Main_Page:Gaeilge).

If anybody else wants to come and help with the proofreading of the 1588
Bible, you're more than welcome!

Antony Green

--
Dr. Antony Green