FW: [IASIL] FW: Mid Atlantic ACIS regional conference

Marion Gunn mgunn at UCD.IE
Mon Mar 5 15:41:22 UTC 2012

Now, here's an interesting one. An unusual upcoming conference, I mean.

I haven't been to an ACIS conference in many years, although I do recall
some interesting ACIS encounters in Limerick and Galway, if memory
serves me correctly, where I first got to know some fascinating people
I'm not going to name here. Those conferences, way back then,  had
nothing at all to do with the topic of this year's conference, called
"(Wo)manning Up" (it also took me a while to work that one out), so I'm
particularly intrigued by that choice of title (so I'm asking SEANCHAS-L
and CELTLING members and others to share the notice below with contacts
they feel might like that).

Ádh mór oraibh,
mg

Foinse/Source: sullivkp at lemoyne.edu <mailto:sullivkp at lemoyne.edu> (via HII).

Scríobh 05/03/2012 11:14, Valerie Norton: