Fwd: 25.1874, Confs: Irish, Scottish, Manx, General Ling, Historical Ling, Lang Documentation, Lexicography, Socioling/Ireland

Elizabeth J. Pyatt ejp10 at PSU.EDU
Mon Apr 28 13:30:18 UTC 2014

Thought this would be of interest.

Elizabeth

Begin forwarded message:

> From: The LINGUIST List <linguist at linguistlist.org>
> Subject: 25.1874, Confs: Irish, Scottish, Manx, General Ling, Historical Ling, Lang Documentation, Lexicography, Socioling/Ireland
> Date: April 28, 2014 9:26:36 AM EDT
> To: LINGUIST at LISTSERV.LINGUISTLIST.ORG
>
> LINGUIST List: Vol-25-1874. Mon Apr 28 2014. ISSN: 1069 - 4875.
>
> Subject: 25.1874, Confs: Irish, Scottish, Manx, General Ling, Historical Ling, Lang Documentation, Lexicography, Socioling/Ireland
>

> Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2014 09:25:50
> From: David Stifter [david.stifter at nuim.ie]
> Subject: Teangeolaíocht na Gaeilge XVI - Linguistics of the Gaelic Languages XVI
>
> E-mail this message to a friend:
> http://linguistlist.org/issues/emailmessage/verification.cfm?iss=25-1874.html&submissionid=31380972&topicid=4&msgnumber=1
>
> Teangeolaíocht na Gaeilge XVI - Linguistics of the Gaelic Languages XVI
> Short Title: TnG2014
>
> Date: 09-May-2014 - 10-May-2014
> Location: Maynooth, Ireland
> Contact: David Stifter
> Contact Email: tng2014 at nuim.ie
> Meeting URL: http://www.nuim.ie/early-irish-sean-ghaeilge/events/teangeola%C3%ADocht-na-gaeilge-xvi
>
> Linguistic Field(s): General Linguistics; Historical Linguistics; Language Documentation; Lexicography; Sociolinguistics
>
> Subject Language(s): Gaelic, Scottish (gla)
>                     Irish (gle)
>                     Irish, Middle (mga)
>                     Irish, Old (sga)
>                     Manx (glv)
>
> Meeting Description:
>
> Teangeolaíocht na Gaeilge is devoted to all aspects of Gaelic linguistics. In
> addition to the main general session, this year's conference will also have
> sessions specially devoted to (i) Irish Lexicography and (ii) New approaches
> to the Old Irish glosses.
>

> Program:
>
> Aoine 9 Bealtaine/Friday May 9
>
> 1.30
> Clárú/Registration (Forhalla Foirgneamh Iontas/ Foyer of the Iontas Building)
>
> 2.15
> Oscailt/Opening
>
> Foclóireacht na Gaeilge/Lexicography of Irish
>
> 2.30
> An dá shraith a fhreastal: athchóiriú eDIL san Aois Digitithe - Gregory Toner & Sharon Arbuthnot (Queen’s University, Belfast)
>
> 3.00
> Foclóir Stairiúil na Nua-Ghaeilge I:  foinsí, fadhbanna, dúshláin - Ruairí Ó hUiginn  (Ollscoil na hÉireann Má Nuad & Foireann Fhoclóir na Nua-Ghaeilge, Acadamh Ríoga na hÉireann)
>
> 3.30
> Foclóir Stairiúil na Nua-Ghaeilge II: digitiú, caighdeánú, leamú an chorpais - Elaine Uí Dhonnchadha  (Coláiste na Tríonóide & Foireann Fhoclóir na Nua-Ghaeilge, Acadamh Ríoga na hÉireann)
>
> 4.00	Tae/Caife
>
> 4.30
> Seán Óg Ó Caomhánaigh: Foclóirí - Tracey Ní Mhaonaigh (Ollscoil na hÉireann Má Nuad)
>
> 5.00
> [...]

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
Elizabeth J. Pyatt, Ph.D.
Instructional Designer/Lecturer in Linguistics
Penn State University
ejp10 at psu.edu
http://www.personal.psu.edu/ejp10/

Got Unicode Blog