Output tier data codes

Brenda Schick Brenda.Schick at colorado.edu
Thu Aug 30 15:52:46 UTC 2001

I am trying to output codes on a dependent tier so that they are easy
to upload into a spreadsheet.  I am using multiple subjects and files.

The problem is that not all the subjects have all the codes.

Is there anyway to adjust the output so that for each subject, the
output looks the same?  Thus some codes will have 0.

But then it can go into a spreadsheet with all possible codes and
freq per subject.

Any ideas?

Brenda

  Brenda Schick, Ph.D.
  Associate Professor
  Speech, Language, and Hearing Sciences
  2501 Kittredge Loop Road
  Campus Box 409                                (303) 492-7339 v/tty
  University of Colorado                        (303) 492-3274 fax
  Boulder, CO  80309-0409

  email:  brenda.schick at colorado.edu
  http://stripe.Colorado.EDU/~schick/