skipping maze words with VOCD

SCHNEIDER Phyllis Phyllis.Schneider at ualberta.ca
Thu Nov 14 00:53:13 UTC 2002

I was trying to use VOCD on my own transcripts, and tried to keep it from
using words in mazes with -s"</>".  I didn't get error messages, but when I
I looked at the output, the lines included text that had been in angled
brackets in the transcripts.  How can I use VOCD without it counting maze
words (words in angled brackets followed by [/], [//], or [/-])?  If I can't
do that directly in the VOCD command, how can I get the mazes out of my
transcripts before I run this analysis?

Thanks--
Phyllis Schneider

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Phyllis Schneider, PhD
Associate Professor and Chair
Department of Speech Pathology and Audiology
2-70 Corbett Hall
University of Alberta
Edmonton, AB T6G 2G4
(780) 492-5980