Coordinating tiers with CLAN

Charles Watkins charles.watkins at wanadoo.fr
Wed May 14 03:33:38 UTC 2003

Thanks. In my case, it doesn't look powerful enough, as my coding tiers for
grammatical and pragmatic features only contain as many words (by which you
mean typographical units separated by spaces?) as there are deictics on the
main line. It looks as though I might have to go through the whole lot
inserting dummy symbols on the coding tiers (e.g. xx) for all the other
words. However, I'll give it a go when I get going on research again in
about a month.

Charles Watkins.