Coordinating tiers with CLAN

Patti Spinner pattispinner at hotmail.com
Tue May 13 17:10:48 UTC 2003

Thanks, everyone, for the suggestions.  I do have the problem that I don't
have a one-to-one match between the words in the main line and on the
dependent tiers.  I think I'll go back and try it a few different ways and
we'll see how it goes!  If I think of some useful extensions, I will also
let you know.

Patti Spinner