Coordinating tiers with CLAN

Patti Spinner pattispinner at hotmail.com
Thu May 15 14:16:43 UTC 2003

Hello again,

I'm trying to understand everything correctly, so please forgive me if I've
missed something or am asking a redundant question.  Is there a way to do a
simple string search between two dependent tiers, without having to do all
the text-replacement?  For instance, if I wanted to find the string "fem" in
the %mor tier and "masc" in the %err tier.  This might be a worthwhile
feature to have!

Thank you again for all your assistance,
Patti