MOR

Anna Gudmundson anna.gudmundson at fraita.su.se
Wed Sep 24 14:48:46 UTC 2003

Dear Brian et al

I'm a student of linguistics at Stockholm University, and work as an assistant in a project of L2 accquisition of italian.

I've tried to run the italian MOR program on our transcribed files, but the final result includes many unknown words tagged with the questionmark "?". These words include very common words lika "madre" and "città" that actually already exist in the predifined lex file resulting from the italian MOR program. How come MOR doesn't find these lexical entries? Is there anything I can do except creating a nex lex file?

I use the Clanwin version, and apart from the problem above, the MOR program works very well!

Many thanks!
Anna Gudmundson