MOR in CLANWINU

Anna Gudmundson anna.gudmundson at fraita.su.se
Wed Feb 11 16:10:46 UTC 2004

Dear Brian and others!

I recently downloaded the CLANWINU version, but unfortunately the italian
MOR doesn't seem to work well in that environment. When running it, I get
the following message:

 > mor Katerina1.cha
mor Katerina1.cha
Wed Feb 11 16:54:48 2004
mor (09-Feb-2004) is conducting analyses on:
   ALL speaker tiers
     and those speakers' ALL dependent tiers
   and ALL header tiers