Japanese MOR

Susanne Miyata smiyata at asu.aasa.ac.jp
Thu Oct 14 08:50:47 UTC 2004

Hi, Linda,
the problem is caused by the fact that you are apparently using two
different versions of Wakachi and JMOR,
namely WAKACHI98, which has been updated to Wakachi2002, and JMOR02
(which had an earlier version matching  WAKACHI98).
You can find the current Wakachi at the JCHAT homepage
http://jchat.cyber.sccs.chukyo-u.ac.jp/JCHAT/index.html under
"Services", or directly at
http://jchat.cyber.sccs.chukyo-u.ac.jp/JCHAT/Wakachi2002v.2.0/00front.html.
If you have to change your data from WAKACHI98 to Wakachi2002, you
may want to do systematic replacement and  use a replace file (using
the not chstring but the simple replace funtion, with a
replace.cut). I can send you (and to anybody else interested) my own
replace.cut file.
Susanne