morphological parsed lexicon of English

Brian MacWhinney macw at mac.com
Fri Aug 26 17:18:33 UTC 2005

Dear Ngoni,
     I assume you mean parsed and tagged.  You can use MOR to do
this.  Of course, many English words will have lots of alternate
parts of speech.  Also, the MOR lexicon is targetted to conversation,
not written language.  If you have lots of rare words, you will find
that MOR will not have complete coverage.

--Brian MacWhinney