problems w looping in Walker Controller

Jonas Granfeldt jonas.granfeldt at rom.lu.se
Thu Aug 10 09:26:44 UTC 2006

Dear Info-Chibolts,

We are currently experiencing some problems with the looping feature of the
Walker Controller on some Windows XP machines. On some machines it works
smoothly, but on others the playback of the segment stops short after only
one go. Other features of the Walker Controller seem to work (e.g.
stepping). Does anyone have an idea of where to look for a solution to this
problem?

FYI we are using the most recent version of CLAN.

Many thanks in advance,

Jonas Granfeldt
Assistant Professor of French linguistics
Centre for languages and literature
Lund university
Box 201
221 00 Lund