vocd on mor-tier

Henrichs, L.F. L.Henrichs at uva.nl
Tue Dec 12 15:16:20 UTC 2006

Dear chibolts users,

I am wondering whether anyone could help me on this issue;

I want to calculate lexical diversity using VOCD on word stems, that are disambiguated on the mor-tier. Using the following command:

vocd +t%mor +t*MOT +s"%|*-%%" sample.mor.cex generates a warning "token count is zero". using the wildcard * does seem to work, but then the program gives me the diversity on words in stead of wordstems again.

I noticed some correspondence regarding this issue in 2001, and I am wondering whether anyone has found a solution since then...

I hope one of you has experience in this!
Best, Lotte

Lotte Henrichs, PhD-candidate
University of Amsterdam
aio ACLC/leerstoelgroep tweede taalverwerving
Spuistraat 210
1012 VT Amsterdam
+31 (0)20 5253805
l.henrichs at uva.nl