aborting a command while it is running

Leonid Spektor spektor at andrew.cmu.edu
Thu Nov 16 19:50:56 UTC 2006

Helena,

In order to abort command on PC you have to first click on the "CLAN Output"
window to highlight it and then press either CTRL-C or CTRL-. keys.

    Path such as "::DutchCorpora:Groningen:*.cha" no longer legal on Mac or
PC. Instead you should use "File In" button in "Commands" window that
becomes active after you type a command and space. You can use this path on
Mac though "::DutchCorpora:Groningen:filename.cha", if you get new version
of CLAN.

Leonid.