pos-errors.cut file

Anna Gudmundson anna.gudmundson at fraita.su.se
Mon Oct 9 11:28:27 UTC 2006

Dear info chibolts,

I just wonder what kind of information is supposed to show up in the pos-errors.cut file, i.e.
the file that results from running the POST command. I ask the question because every time I
run POST, nothing is written to that file, i.e. it always turns out to be empty even though I
know there should be several errors. What kind of errors should be reported in that file, and
if there are no errors, does the program still output something like “no errors found”?

I also have a second question that concerns the evaluation of the POST program. Is there a
way to calculate some kind of accuracy rate, like for example precision and recall. I have a
vague memory of having seen a percentage value in some output file (could it have been in
the pos-error file maybe?)

I would be so grateful if someone could help me.

Thanks in advance
Anna Gudmundson