getting restricted output

Leonid Spektor spektor at andrew.cmu.edu
Wed Oct 25 04:20:20 UTC 2006

Ann,

    If you do not have $SPONT, $IM or $R on any of the main speaker tiers,
then your commands can be as simple as:

combo +t%spa +s$SPONT +d +f *.cha
freq *.cmb.cex
maxwd *.cmb.cex

If you use any of the same $ codes on any of the main speaker tiers, then
commands should be:

combo +t%spa +s"%spa:^*^$SPONT" +d +f *.cha
freq *.cmb.cex
maxwd *.cmb.cex

Leonid.